|February 16, 2012|
|9:00 AM||to||12:00 PM|
Graciously hosted by HaystackID at their facility in Downtown Boston
$15 AIIM Professional Members / $20 Non-Members
Managing eDiscovery is quite difficult, and becoming even more so with every passing month.Not only is the frequency increasing with which litigation and internal investigations are being conducted, but the IT support budgets needed to prosecute or defend against them are tight at best, and shrinking at worst.
Yet corporations still must figure out how to cost-effectively and strategically establish and manage their eDiscovery processes – ideally before a legal situation arises to require it. (more –>)
About this Program
This exclusive session addresses this critical and thorny issue through interaction with a diverse panel of eDiscovery experts that includes a litigation partner at an international law firm, a computer forensic expert, and an in-house litigation support end-user.
This illustrious group will discuss and debate the strategies you need to consider when seeking better ways to create a defensible process and manage electronically stored information (ESI), and will provide a behind-the-scenes look at back-end eDiscovery processing via a site tour.
What You’ll Learn:
• How outside counsel typically manages eDiscovery and large amounts of data
• How corporations are reducing risk through early case assessment
• How technology reduces eDiscovery time and costs
• How cloud computing is reshaping the eDiscovery process
• Jason Glass, VP Client Services, HAYSTACK Information Discovery
• Benjamin Berman, In-house Counsel, KAYAK.com
• Michelle Treadwell Briggs, eDiscovery Attorney & Sr. Manager of Litigation Technology, Goodwin Procter
• Barbara Gueth, Director of Legal Technology Services, Ropes and Gray
• Christian Hicks, President, Elysium Digital
Enjoy a continental breakfast and partake in some serious networking – and as always, know that space is limited. So REGISTER NOW!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Steve Weissman, President, AIIMNE
sweissman [at] hollygroup.com
9:00 – 9:30: Java, Juice, Grub & Networking
Continental breakfast will be available
9:30 – 9:45: Welcome & Introductory Remarks
9:45 – 10:30: Panel Discussion
10:30 – 10:40: Break
10:40 – 11:30: Audience Crossfire
11:30: Adjourn & Site Tour
HAYSTACK Information Discovery
100 Franklin Street, Vault Level Conference Room
Boston, MA 02110